Thursday, October 7, 2010

SPM : TO BE HONEST

Dear students,

This year SPM candidates are the first batch i taught here when i was deported here. This is my fifth year teaching at sabk formerly known as sma though Jheat and BPI are still pulling strings to claim the bigger share. The small rational animals stuck in between become victims.

I have ever taught majority of them as i used to teach 3A 3C and 3D in 2008 upon the arrival. I took the task seriously after mid year break when i found some of them looked struggling to string even basic sentences. The bright ones like Wan Athirah invariably bulldozed words coming her way without thinking of parts of speech.

However, i was surprised as their old-selves seem to have long gone. They looked more determined and bold than ever to score the best grade for English. To say, teacher's factor who hails from Aussie is not an exageration and worthy to mention.

So sleepy now that i could hardly write now. Got to pen off. Till then..

Sir

2 comments:

  1. all these things about students being enthusiastic should not be attributed to me. I am no more than an ordinary, lazy teacher who is still trying my best to be passionate with what I'm doing. I learnt this a lot from sir yusri, and i'd like to thank sir for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, come on, learn from others as i am a reject nothing much could i offer.i have always been a dreamer and follow the beauty of my dream where the future belongs regardless of what others say unto me.at times it draws wrath and unease from the rest. In a nutsheel, my humble advice is 'to live long at school better wisely follow the crowd'.If you claim that u r not hardworking and passionate enough i could not name any single teacher to replace it..the first prove of that is attendance or presence as you r always there when students r in need of help be they twilight classes or any other additional classes.i m nothing but eclipse waiting to vanish before His presence!

    ReplyDelete