Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TO PUSH YOU BEYOND LIMITS

Man Jadda Wa Jadda...

It is such a powerful mantra that drives an author whose book is being read by me at the moment to be the man that everyone dreamt of being. To be able to study at two great universities in the northern hemisphere, having a great job as a journalist, are what makes that miracolous mantra, a great dream realiser of him deems worth to be examined, at least to me.

It is what makes being successful requires lots of sacrifices, hardship. It is a formula to be what you want or need to be/to have. If you want your dreams to come true you have to work hard. You need to put on a great amount of efforts. I know I sound corny like always but I've seen the formula works with last year's form 3 students at least for some of them. Sir Yusri's efforts in ensuring that they attended extra classes day and night to an extent that they had to be detained in a cell or we call it ISA, or homeworks which to them having those works finished are beyond their own capability (even though it is not, they are actually capable of doing more than that). A thing that these students should thank Sir is that, he always pushes them to do things beyond their usual own set limit. It is a lesson that Sir has managed in making you learn from, that you can do more than what you think you can.

And I am pretty sure, this year's PMR students will be able to witness their sincere efforts to bear fruits that taste even sweeter seen from the way they act for their dreams. I am proud to see your tremendous attempts at achieving your dreams.
As SPM is only a month away, I want to do my part as a teacher to apply the same formula, which is by forcing you to work hard. I think I should not waste my time thinking which ways are the most suitable, as we will never in the know of what is right and what is wrong, what matters most is that I must ensure that you put on efforts more than you can imagine and at least you by the end of the day you will not end up regretting in the future, asking yourself why you did not work hard enough for your used to be future? Like I do now

1 comment:

  1. kaizen is continuous improvement and u r right we are invariably in the dark of which tasks suit best as both of us r new preparing them for major exams.I beg to differ with some phrases and clauses above as we have since been worked as a team and nothing less and nothing more and all students are ours be they were from different classes as we treat them like footballers of different teams, both of us none other than their coaches. To say sir work harder is utterly untrue as both of us have been reciprocal like always. Only lately,since we were heaped quite a tough task to tackle both exam classes and numerous other tasks depriving us of our crucial contact hours with students.I think all is nothing but God's test of our true faith in Him. And He may test us with successes that make us blind of His countless bounties as many failed to pass this test instead of hardship test that we never stop seeking His assistance.

    ReplyDelete