Saturday, May 22, 2010

CHANGING YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON EDUCATION

Carpe Diem. Seize the day.
By that simple mantra, I try my best living my every day creating and making wonderful memories. I do feel guilty that there were so many times when I could not fulfill my responsibility as a good teacher due to the never-ending workload. I am a weak slave of God but it is a truth that cannot be denied that God will not burden one beyond his/her own capacity.This sort of comforting me into believing that I might be stronger than I think with the help of God.

A thing of an utmost importance is that I must use all of my capabilities to change and transform you my dear students into a better 'you'. Such a difficult task it is and the thing that scares me the most is when you do not exhibit any changes! Then, my presence here has no meaning at all! My aim as an educational artist is to make you enjoy and appreciate learning and enthusiastic about seeking knowledge just like the way you love Lady Gaga performing on stage (example)! For some it is an idealistic thinking and even I have such doubt at times.

Dear students,
Changing the way you perceive education is such a mundane task. It's time for you to be aware that the 'coolest' thing in the life of a student is in forming your own opinion on everything without sticking to the same conventional ideas. Learning is fun as you gain so many knowledge and this is how you create your very own way of looking at things.

Well dear students, let us together enjoy this roller-coaster ride of seeking knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. Yupss..so sad is when I myself feel like don't have time to think my best for their sake. We end up doing mundane things that hardly capture their interest towards learning.Despite attending serie A on weekly basis, I thought quite a number of them felt discouraged to learn English only they force themselves to seek teachers' blessings! i need to find ways out from this paradox..

    ReplyDelete