Saturday, May 8, 2010

A TRIBUTE TO OUR VERY OWN YOUNG GLADIATORS!

I am at the moment attending a pedagogy course somewhere only I know. In one of the sessions, we were asked to define 'change'. Having been inspired by Gandhi's famous 'Be the change you want to see', I defined it as 'something that I want to see and be.' My fellow coursemates have A very interesting and intellectual ways of defining the 6-letter word and the likes are 'Paradigm shift', 'Revolution' and the one that I like the most is 'Change is the replacement of old ideas with another new ideas and it requires those who think open-mindedly. Well still I am of the belief that change is something that we want and love to see. One of the profound changes that can be observed is in our 4 gladiators who were brave enough to face all of the odds and transformed themselves into someone who had experienced talking in front of the crowd in a way so great, so eloquent. I am so proud of you! And never stop improving yourself into being a great public speaker! Well done my dear EDY,MAT YIE,ZILMAJDI & NURUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment