Tuesday, November 2, 2010

THREE TO TEN - 12:23 AM

Dear students,

Attached herewith are excerpts from your fellow friends taken from their work in the New Moon class on Nov. 02 2010.

Pok Ker Group
I like to make exercise because it is very easy to do ( 11 words)
I like writing English essay with my friends in the E Room
She feels so confident with her answer in the trial examination
Mizi is hardworking to search Pok Ker in the dense jungle that resulted him late to school.
My friend usually goes to the class late as to him helping his mother is more important

Bewok Riang
Last night,when i missed my friend i started writing an essay to him
When i make exercises, i think they are very easy but i feel jubilant
I felt extremely confident when i answered the question in the examination yesterday
Yesterday, i went to English class late though i know that the class is very important to me
When the examination comes, we start to be hardworking and study hard for it.As a result we at times are late to school.

Millionaire Pok Kancil
Balqoni is writing an essay to put into the blog of my friend.
Last weekend,Pejol did exercise of English language and it was easy and he was so jubilant
Amirol is extremely confident when he answers the exam in the newly built hall.
I have a tuition class but i am late though i know it is so important for me
Aziz did the homework hard till late at night so he was late to school the following day

Edited by All Boyz

2 comments:

  1. I liked this post very much as it has helped me a lot in my research and is quite interesting as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

    An English Essay On Boys

    ReplyDelete