Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WHAT'S YOUR SACRIFICE

This year is quite special in a way that both major exams (PMR & SPM) are scheduled days after the celebrations of the only two festivals in Islam Eidulfitri and Eiduladha. I, as a teacher could feel butterflies moving in my stomach already but at the same time I regret it for not being able to give my best in preparing all of you for the SPM. I believe you are independent enough to know what you should do in equipping yourself for a month of exam! That is the skill you have well-acquired through your 11 years of schooling.

I wish to write a longer entry but suffering from writer's block ATM (oh man, i know what an excuse), there is nothing I can do but leave you with this short note. But before that I would like to wish you Happy Eid! Keep on sacrificing for the sake of your dreams! Sacrifice is a must if you want to be a hero (Spiderman). Or else you'll end up a tragic hero (still ok though) Last but not least, happy hols!

No comments:

Post a Comment