Thursday, July 29, 2010

RETROSPECTION : REVOLUTIONARY MINDS IN THE MAKING

Dear students,

What a feeling! so beautiful and undescribable...!i chanced to meet scores of my former students who happened to take part in the just concluded state level co corricular camp held at 512 regime in Kemaman. My stint with them was short-lived as i was so called mysteriously transfered by force of little napoleons for maybe speaking out my minds.Almost two thirds of girl students of form 1A1 and 1A2 2007 were there and we had hearty laughs and Insyirah updated me of boys students' whereabouts.

This classical reunion might happen once and for all after three years being separated as I don't think I chance to meet them again with dozens of them, the same setting for three days. Seeing them and their antics there was like witnessing a scenic breathtaking hillside views.The like of Insyirah, Wani's although , Amira, Sofiah , Ainiyyah with her not so good story, Fitrah the cutest and most vocal of them all,the shy and timid Nabila Huda, whose writing never failed to impress me.Najihah as brilliant and cute as ever. Just to list a few..

beautiful memory at Bukit Kuang 512 regime camp



Though separated we have..I knew deep deep down inside my heart i do love them as ever..having a chance to teach them was one of the great moments in my teaching career as they all have more than what it takes to be a useful person contributing to the awakening of the muslim commonwealth! they have attitude..the one that i should crack my mind to unearth from almost all of my current pupils.

There lies a challenge and this what makes us a man brazing against odds with grit and determination. The big question mark is , determination demands an energy and energy according to the natural rules dissipates over time. May God replenish us energy as always to be His true servant who is stong and ready to serve His other servants in need of help.

Sir

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that u were enjoying urselves at the camp meeting these brilliant students that I'm sure your love for them is so deep. Can read your excitement as reading the entry.

    Allah won't burden one beyond his capacity. I'm sure He has His own reason why He chose to place u here. It could be that the current students need u more than students of the previous. Anyhow, the thing that we humans can do is to make the best out of everything we have

    ReplyDelete