Thursday, July 29, 2010

IF THEY TREAT STUDYING LIKE CAMPING

Dear students,

Despite our last minutes preparations, lacking here and there and so many other imperfections , yet we manage to win four hampers to the pride of mr Ibrahim and Ust Ya and teachers the like of me and , mr Faizal and Ustzh Mek who spent two days and three nights as teachers in charge for the camping.

Participants in action



I could not agree more if I people say that Faiz a.k.a kipput is hardworking,creative and having leadership skills. I have since realized that as i had seen his task before. Last three days and two nights just confirmed my self- belief that Faiz,Pok Loh, Abushah, Fitri, Alif was so cooperative and hardworking when it comes to things or tasks that of their interest.My challenge is to make them show their working attitude for camping same with his function for studying.The whole world seems being painted our color of choice.

Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment