Wednesday, June 24, 2009

1A'S MASTERPIECES

THE DAY I DIE
by Zilmajdi
It was late to come to my friends' birthday party. I can't imagine how it look if I don't come to her birthday party. I wear my jacket and took the key. I started my car engine. I drove very fast.
Suddenly, my car was loose control. The road was very slippery. After that, BANG!! My head feels hurt. My nose was bleeding. I hear an ambulance siren come near me.
I look there was someone in my car. I feel I was alone in the car while an excident. I was confuse. Everyone don't saw me. I realise that I was die. I'm not here anymore.

DISSAPOINTED
by Umar Mokhtar
One morning, a student from SMK Puterajaya walking around his school. Suddenly, he saw a woman standing at field and looking around. He went to the woman. He asked the woman, "Hello, what is your name?" and the woman start talking "My name is Sarah.". "How old are you?". "14 years old", said Sarah. "What is your name?", asked Sarah. "My name is Syakir". "What class you are?" asked Syakir. "I'm in the 4A class." "Oh, it's the same just like me, maybe I didn't notice you in the class."
Starting from that day, their relationship became more good, and their hearts fell something. It was love.
One day, in the school, Syakir get an offer to go to Sarawak. Sarah didn't allow him, but Syakir still want to go there.
After the incident their relationship broke down. When Syakir go to Sarawak, he know that the camp is useless and actually he had been lied by someone.
The moral in this story is:
"Even when a friend does something you do not like, he continues to be your friend.
Any action commited in anger is an action doomed to failure."

1 comment:

  1. a very good start!a smooth sailing story line. I am pretty sure everyone will enjoy reading it! bravo!

    ReplyDelete