Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WHAT DO WE THINK OF THE SONG 'YESTERDAY'

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Did you ever heard about the Yesterday's Song which was sung by 'The Beatles' in 1970 and now, we'll tell you all what do we think of the song.

Syamil's

Yesterday
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe
In yesterday

Suddenly
I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday
Came suddenly

Why she
Had to go I don't know
She wouldn't say
I said
Something wrong now I long
For yesterday

Did you know this song? I think you all know. The title of the song is 'Yesterday'. This song was written by 'The Beatles' band. The Beatles band who is a legendary band wrote this song in 1970. Oh I think you all know more about The Beatles band than me.

At my school, there are two teachers who are interested with this song. I do not know why they are so interested with this song. Sir Yusri, who is one of them, also played this song when EPL was in progress. I've tried to ask him why he is so interested with this song but he answered, 'no comment'. huhuhu... It's so weird.


Sir SY,s Most Favourite Song
- Saiful

Ha2, Before I start to write this post, I want to remind you that this isn't about a gossip or anything about 'him'. It's also not related with anyone who live or dead.

Ok, let's start. Have you ever heard about 'Yesterday'. It's a song that is sung by 'The Beatles' in early 1970s and it's a song that is admired by many. Even until now, it is sung by many people all over the world.

For your information, this song also have some fans in our school. One of them is Sir Y. When we talk about this, I remember about a story that happened in the top ten's room in a peaceful evening.

Do you know what had happened there? We were talking about this song and do you know what we know from Miss F in that day? She said that it's Sir Y's favourite song and then, we laughed together because we know that anyone who loves the song might have experienced frustration in their lives. Do you know what thing was in our mind at that time? We think that Sir Y's proposal was rejected by his ex-gf, so he felt so frustrated and started to sing the song. Ha3.

Ok, that's all for now. Hope you're fine.

Ps: According to Sir Joe's son, his father also loves this song.

2 comments:

  1. dear students, what a great guess work you have done! logically acceptable but not all the logical things are in tandem with the reality that take place.You have what it takes to be a storyteller or soothsayer haha..anyway thanks for the efforts putting your thoughts into meaningful sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment my respectful teacher.:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete