Friday, June 26, 2009

FREEWRITINGS BY FORM 3 STUDENTS

MY LIFE
by a 3B student

I live as a human in a world, I share a lot of memories with the world about me and everything about me is sad and happy. I am always sad because my family treat me badly. I'm lucky there's a girl who cares about me and my feelings, she always make happy when I sad, she also shares a lot of thing with me. I'm glad to be her bestest friend. She's an orphan, she lost her mother two years ago when her mother sick and I promise that one day I would take care of her and make her happy.

1 comment:

  1. Dear student, pity to have experienced such a situation at such a tender age. Better prioritise your options wisely as you are in fact wise enough to weigh pros and cons. Be strong! let the weak say i am strong! don't say i am not weak, say i am strong! hehe..sir is sorry if the said comments appear easier said than done!

    ReplyDelete