Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hard to say Goodbye

I hate to say good-bye
Yet we have to say farewell
For we shall meet again
That I can foretell

The future is unpredictable
Tomorrow is uncertain
Keep our laughs and memoirs
But I wish you have no burden

We shall keep on learning
Remain as students and become as mentors
Face the unknown with confident yearning
Pursue our life endeavors

Farewell, my friends,
I utter it with pain
Farewell, my friends,
In sunshine or in rain

Farewell, my friends,
This day would come, we knew
Our dreams we shall pursue
For now, my friends,

Wherever we are, whatever condition, don't forget our colorful memories in 2009.

Not to forget to thank to all the teacher that struggle to teach us till we pass the exam with flying colours. Especially for Mr. Y And Miss. Farah



From, 2009's form 3 students.

4 comments:

  1. what a great poem! inspiring as life must go on!no matter what and how

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great and touching poem this is! your absence is a real heartache for all of u have played big roles in my life here in SMAS~ but this is a must for your future! see u!

    ReplyDelete